Monday 21 October 2013

I finally finished the main storyline missions and I have to say, I love the game.. I won't go into what it's about, because well I think most people already know what it is about.. and if you don't, what rock have you been hiding under for the past month! Go get it and play the heck out of it!!

I found the difficulty level to be okay for the most part with me dying stupidly probably at least once in most missions or shamefully losing the target that I had to chase. There was one side mission that I attempted three or four times before I left it and carried on with the story, then went back to it and managed to get it right.. the one where you have to keep the camera on a person in a car that is chasing you. This was difficult for me, I think because my stick skills(aiming) are intensely rubbish!

One thing that really gets me mad is how easy it is for you to die. I don't remember the other GTA games letting you die so easily! Maybe I need to go back and play again just to make sure.. but I'm sure you could survive more in the older ones!

Apart from that one thing, the game is very polished and plays extremely well from start to finish.. I often found myself playing for a lot longer than I intended because the story was pulling me into it and I wanted to see what was next in the game! I guess that is why a lot of people have likened the game to a movie, because it's extremely well written, the script and voice acting is what I would call flawless.

Great game. Next I need to get Xbox live so that I can try out the online version.. I am told it is intense fun..

Let me know what you thought of the game in the handy comments section below!

That's me out, ciao for now amigos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!