Wednesday 30 October 2013

What's that? Free games you say? I'm there!

Oh, what do you mean they are for people who read the blog and I can't have them? :-( well I guess that's okay, as long as they are going to good homes.


Steam keys

  • Bioshock Infinite GONE
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Gift) GONE
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition GONE
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising GONE


Origin keys


  • Dead Space GONE
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box GONE
  • Medal of Honor GONE
  • Mirror's Edge GONE

So yeah! It's exactly what it says on the tin.. 

All I'd like from you is that you follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook page

Enough of that, tell me how to get a game! Well shoot an email over to mcknublet@gmail.com with the subject "Knublet's Den: Gimmie a Game!" it's first come first serve and one game per person! You need to say which game you would like too!


I will update the list with what's left as and when they go.

Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!